Joy Grout, owner of Personalized Fitness For You, has more than 30 years of fitness and health experience, supported by a bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation. She has worked with multiple populations in clinical and community-based settings, and she possesses various certifications from national fitness organizations. Her diverse set of experiences allows her to focus on your individual needs and design a program specifically for you.
As a fitness enthusiast, Joy is passionate about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and assisting individuals in improving their total wellness program by focusing on the spirit, mind and body. In addition to meeting clients in the studio for personal training, Joy loves teaching creative group fitness classes. From teens to older adults, she teaches a variety of group classes and fitness levels in the community. Joy challenges participants while encouraging them to choose the fitness level and pace that is best for their body. Check out her group fitness class schedule to become part of a community fitness program.
Joy lives in Winona Lake, IN and currently offers virtual training sessions as well as in-person /social distancing training sessions.
You can be confident Joy will hear your needs and respond by providing an individual training program that will make a difference – one step at a time!
- More than 30 years of experience
- Experience in clinical and community-based settings
- Functional Movement Specialist Level 1 & 2
- Bachelor’s of Science: Therapeutic Recreation
- Certified ACE Orthopedic Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Pilates Total Barre Instructor